It was National S’mores Day recently, and the kids and I made these. They were super happy with the final results, and even had friends over to share the bounty with. There’s no real recipe… We used 2 bags of Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips, 1 box of Kinnikinnick Graham Crackers, and Dandies Marshmallows. Look below for step-by-step progress photos so you can make these too.
For those of you who follow a special diet (including keto and corn free), you CAN make each component from scratch. It will take you a while, but it can be done 🙂
Allergy Status: Wheat/Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Nut Free, Peanut Free, Sesame Free, Vegan
- Put down parchment paper for an easy release.
- Use a very thin spatula, such as a Vitamix spatula, for releasing
- When melting your chocolate (in a double boiler) boil the water for about 1 minute, then remove from heat for a slower tempered melt. This will help reduce chocolate bloom.
- If you have patient children, consider a counter-top set, rather than the fridge. The marshmallows get a bit hard in the fridge.
- Have fun! That’s what this was all about 🙂